Mango Salsa recipe with avocado and lime zest is healthy, easy to make, and delicious as a side for salmon or really any type of fish.
I love finding ways to change up my salmon dinners.
Adding this mango salsa as a side makes you feel like its the middle of summer, and you’re enjoying a tropical vacation with fresh fruit and veggies.
Mango, avocado, red onion, red bell pepper, cilantro and lime juice. Oh my goodness, so delicious.
And, don’t forget, this is an EASY mango salsa recipe. We love that.
I’m imagining this as a wonderful mango salsa for fish tacos or grilled chicken during the summer in the backyard barbecue.
I also enjoyed eating this mango avocado salsa the next day as a snack, by itself. So good. Its a nice healthy boost for the mid day hours.
Tips for this mango salsa:
- If you’d like to change this to a mango tomato salsa, I’d recommend switching in tomatoes for the red peppers.
- You can also make this salsa sweeter, if you’d prefer, and make it a mango pineapple salsa recipe. With pineapple, it would almost taste like a dessert. Not such a bad thing.
Hope you enjoy the salsa!
Please let me know if you try this recipe and how you liked it. I’d love to hear how you served it!
You might also like:
Mini Tomato Basil Salad
Mango Salsa recipe with avocado and lime juice is healthy, easy to make, and delicious as a side for fish.
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice (2 limes)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp coconut water
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
In medium bowl, add in mango, red bell pepper, red onion, avocado and toss together. Add lime juice, olive oil and coconut water, and toss. Finally, add in cilantro, and toss. Add kosher salt and ground pepper to taste, and toss.