Zucchini bread is my absolute favorite when it comes to sweet breads. Zucchini and walnuts combined with sugar and other good stuff – just the best. 🙂
I also love that something this tasty is loaded with veggies!
I love the use of oil in this recipe, however if you would like to reduce the oil, you can replace half of the oil with applesauce.
The Best Zucchini Bread
- 3 cups flour
- 1 t salt
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t baking powder
- 3 t cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 t vanilla extract
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Grease and flour two 8x4 pans.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Sift flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- beat eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add sifted ingredients to the creamed mixture, and beat well.
- Stir in shredded zucchini and walnuts until combined well.
- Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 40 to 60 minutes or until toothpick comes our clean from the center of the bread.
- Cool in pan on rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove bread from pan and cool completely.