Beef Teriyaki Skillet Dinner that is super easy to whip up in less than 20 minutes. Great midweek dinner idea!
This is a super easy beef teriyaki skillet dinner that you can have on the table in 20 minutes. A nourishing, delicious dinner for the family in such a short time is a gift. Don’t you agree?
This is also another one pot meal, which is a huge plus for me. Cooking with several different pans for one recipe, I find to be time consuming and a big bummer during the middle of the week when everyone is running like crazy to get from one activity to another.
Tips for this delicious beef teriyaki stir fry recipe:
- Definitely cut up those spring onions and throw on top of the dinner. The fresh, crunchy onions add texture and taste to this simple dish.
- Use a thick teriyaki sauce as the recipe suggests. A thin one would not work as well in holding the dish together.
- When you’re dishing out your last serving, do not put all of the sauce on the serving – it will be too sweet. I made this mistake with my daughters dish. Just leave the extra sauce in the pan.
The beef teriyaki marinade for this recipe is simply teriyaki sauce, which is super easy. We love that!!
Hope you enjoy this one too! This beef teriyaki skillet dinner is being filed in our recipe vault for future use for sure.
You might also like:
Teriyaki Beef Skillet Dinner
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 cup thick teriyaki sauce
- 6 cups cooked rice (brown or white)
- sliced green onions for garnish
Heat up the sesame oil in large skillet over medium heat. Brown the beef, onion and garlic in the skillet until the beef is no longer pink.
Stir in the ginger and crushed red pepper.
Stir in thick teriyaki sauce and simmer on low for a few minutes until heated through.
Serve immediately over cooked brown or white rice. Sprinkle chopped spring onions on top of each dish. Enjoy!
Slightly adapted from Six Sisters Stuff