Delicious Mushroom Cauliflower Rice with Spinach that is low carb, keto-friendly and easy to quickly whip up in the skillet in under 15 minutes.
Mushroom Cauliflower Rice with Spinach is a wonderful side dish or a main course if you'd like to add a protein.
Ingredients you will need:
- 10 oz package of frozen riced cauliflower
- Olive oil
- Yellow onion
- Minced garlic
- Cremini mushrooms
- Soy Sauce
How to Make Mushroom Cauliflower Rice?
- Prepare Cauliflower rice according to package instructions.
- Add olive oil to hot skillet. Saute onions until soft and slightly browned.
- Add garlic and stir to combine.
- Add in cauliflower rice and soy sauce. Stir until soy sauce has been absorbed by cauliflower rice.
- Stir in spinach until wilted.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Tips for this Cauliflower Mushroom Stir Fry:
- You can rice cauliflower in a food processor if you'd like. Just fit your processor with the steel shredder and run the cauliflower through. It shreds in seconds.
- I like serving this hot right from the skillet. It is super delicious fresh with the flavors at their peak.
- You can serve this as a delicious veggie side, of course, but you can also add a protein like chicken, salmon, or turkey for a complete dinner.
If you're looking to increase your keto recipe vault, this is a great mushroom cauliflower rice keto recipe that I think you will make again and again. So easy and so good.
I hope you all this cauliflower and mushroom stir fry. My family has been enjoying learning about all the ways to enjoy cauliflower rice. Such a great substitute for grain rice and SO easy to prepare!
Mushroom Cauliflower Rice with Spinach
Delicious Mushroom Cauliflower Rice with Spinach that is low carb, keto friendly, and easy to quickly whip up in the skillet in under 15 minutes.
- 10 oz frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
Cook frozen cauliflower according to the instructions on the package.
Meanwhile, add olive oil to hot skillet and saute the yellow onions until soft.
Add in mushrooms and saute until cooked.
Add garlic and stir to combine.
Add cauliflower rice and soy sauce. Stir until the soy sauce has been absorbed by the cauliflower rice.
Stir in spinach until wilted.
Serve and Enjoy!