Easy Andes Mint Cookies recipe with a cake mix. Andes Mint chocolates melting on top of a moist chocolate cookie – Yum.
Andes Mint cookies that melt in your mouth.
Oh.My.Goodness. These cookies are out of this world delicious and SO SO easy.
They’re easy because they are Andes Mint Cookies with Cake Mix. Thats right, cake mix, which means, these are much closer to the easy side on the easy to difficult scale. Yay.
Everyone in my family devoured these little numbers. The Andes mint chocolate freshly melted atop the soft chocolate cookie is heavenly.
Tips for these easy andes mint cookies:
- Do not overcook the cookies. Part of the delicious factor of these cookies is how soft they are. Remove from the oven when the tops have slightly hardened. The cookies will firm up again as they cool.
- Place the Andes mint atop the cookie as soon as you take them out from the oven.
- Unwrap the mints as the cookies are baking for 6-9 minutes, so you’re ready to plop those mints on the cookies.
- Try to encourage your family to wait the 20 minutes for them to cool and set. They’re better a little cooled.
- These cookies can be placed in the freezer. They are delicious straight from the freezer or a wait a few minutes, if you’d like the chocolate frosting to be a little softer.
We also have an Andes Mint Brownies recipe that I know you will enjoy if you love Andes mints.
We LOVE this recipe. Hope you will too.
You might like these too:
Andes Mint Cookies
- 1 (15.25 oz.) pkg. devil's food cake mix
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 package of Andes Mints
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
With a wooden spoon, combine cake mix, oil and eggs in a large bowl.
Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 6-9 minutes (mine backed for 8 minutes). While the cookies are baking, its a good idea to unwrap your Andes mints, so you're ready to place on the cookies right out of the oven.
Remove baking sheet from oven when cookies have just firmed up on top. Immediately place an Andes mint on top of each cookie.
Let the mint sit on top of the hot cookie for about 5 minutes. Then, take a spoon and gently month out the mint like frosting on top of the cookie. A perfect frosting layer will form, slightly dripping over the sides of the cookie.
Let the cookies set and cool for 20 minutes. Enjoy these delicious cookies!
Slightly adapted from Six Sisters Stuff